Monday, February 13, 2017

A few facts and observations

FACT: I have never seen an episode of Saturday Night Live and I'm OK with that.

Fact: I don't take selfies and don't understand the need to do so and then post them on social media, but I'm OK with that.

Fact: I don't care that Beyoncé and Amal are having twins. I don't understand the need to gush over that like some of the National media people are doing. If that is what they want to do, I am OK with that, but really, people have been having babies, even twins, for thousands of years.

Fact: George Bush started building a wall between the U.S. and Mexico and that continued somewhat under the Obama administration. Trump has vowed to build a wall. He will only continue the wall that has already been started.

Fact: Regardless of whether a wall is built or not, it will not work.  Why; you may ask. Because those who are trying to come here legally don't need it and those who are coming here illegally will only go over it, around it, under it or through it. It may slow them down a little, but it won't stop them.  So, we can save the money and use it for something else.

Fact: I am getting older and having trouble accepting that I can't do the things I used to do. I do them, but it takes longer and more help. I am learning to accept that, but I am not OK with that.  Accepting  yes, but not OK.  Just the way it is.

Fact: AND THAT'S THE VIEW FROM THE DITCH BANK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answer here if you feel the need