Thursday, December 31, 2015

I'LL TRY MY BEST

AS 2015 COMES TO AN END, AND 2016 COMES TO A BEGINNING:  I may have mentioned this in past posts. I didn't go back to check.  But if I have or have not, I will state here, I am not one to normally make New Years resolutions. While I understand, and believe that a looking back at the year ended and looking forward to the year coming up and making any changes that one feels necessary, I feel that if I need to, ( and I usually do) make corrections during the year, that time is the best time to make that life correction.  So, having said all that, after this post I resolve to try to make my blog posts more meaningful and less critical of those around me. Especially the tics.  I said after this post.
So while I feel that ones vote of personal and private, I am going to put myself out there and say this; I do not like Trump and do not intend to vote for him. However, in a contest between Trump and Hillary, I would have to shut my eyes, cross my fingers and vote for Trump. I don't like his ways of bullying and insults those who come close to him in the polls. I like Dr. Carson, but he is slipping in the polls and we will have to wait and see.
Now, I will end with Hillary.  For any one who is to young to remember, Or to enamored with her to think about it, please remember the time she was the first lady in a scandal filled presidency, and what it would mean for her to return, with Billary at her side.  Shudder. Also, remember   when they left the white house and George W. moved in, they had trashed the White House, removed the "W's" from the computers, trashed Air Force One and taken the White House China.  They were caught with the China, as it were and did return it, but still, her lies and deceit just can't be good for the country. And if the media would remind the public of these things, her campaign would go down the tubes. I think.  So, for any one who wants a Woman President, I have no objection, just no this woman.
Well, I guess that is enough for now, and we will see how long, in an election year, I can be a niver person, even to the tics.  AND THAT'S THE VIEW FROM THE DITCH BANK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answer here if you feel the need