Tuesday, September 1, 2015

WILL THEY EVER GET IT?

ANY OPINIONS OUT THERE?  Other than my uneducated one?  I'm talking about the Tics. Or, for any one who is not sure what I mean, the politicians.  Do you think they will get it?  People are just tired of them.  I may or may not vote for Donald Trump. Actually, I kinda like Ben Carson. But I, along with most of America, ( no I don't speak for them, so I just assume ) are tired of the professional tics. We don't want any more Clinton's, or Bush's or Biden's in the White House.  And that is why Trump and Carson and Sanders are rating high in the polls, in spite of Hillary and Jeb and some of the others ranting about being so down in the polls.  We can only home that after November 2016 election day they will be down in the mouth after losing. Better yet, they will lose early next year and not even make it to November.
AND THAT'S THE VIEW FROM THE DITCH BANK

1 comment:

  1. Hey look! We agree! Well, not about Trump...he's still icky. I'll vote for Bush or Clinton over him!

    ReplyDelete

Answer here if you feel the need