Saturday, May 19, 2018

I'M BACK

WOW,  IT'S BEEN NEARLY SEVEN MONTHS since I put up a new post. There is a reason for that, but I won't go into most of it, as most of any one who reads this already knows why. So I will make a few observations her of what I learned while I was "away".

1. Doctors don't know every thing.  Most of them will admit that they don't. The few who refuse to admit that can hurt your health before they finally determine what needs to be done.

2. Most nurses know more than they are given credit for and they do have the patients welfare as a main concern. 

3. Some hospitals are ran better than others, even though the medical personal do the best they can.

4. Our local hospital is County owned and has went through 3 or 4 administrators in the last 2 years. They have went from deep in the red to maybe finally getting into the black. The County commissioners are looking into selling it to a for profit company.  In spite of the turmoil, the emergency room Dr's. and Nurses do an excellent job of caring for the people that enter there.

5.  Nuff said for that.  A little comment on the current political situation.  More of that to come.
I have said in the past, but will mention it again here.  Trump was not my pick for President. I did, and do, prefer him over Hillary.  More about that later.  For now I want to mention this then I will stop for the day.  We have several people running for Governor of our State.  Our current governor has timed out and can't run again.  We have one Republican running and a slew of Democrats.  The Republican in his ads has only things to say about what he wants to do for the State. While I am not sure about the front runner for the Democrats, she too has things to say about what she wants to do for the State.  The rest of the Democrats have nothing to say about the State. Their ads, as well as the ads for those running for Congress or even other state Offices, focus on three things. Impeach or Stop Trump, get rid of the NRA, and stop Trumps wall.  I find it odd that they or the media refuse to mention that the wall was actually started under the Obama administration, and most if not all that has been built was done so then.

AND THAT'S THE VIEW FROM THE DITCH BANK

1 comment:

  1. Nice to have you back. I know its been a long road. I agree totally with your observations.

    ReplyDelete

Answer here if you feel the need