I REALIZE I AM PROBABLY A MAJORITY OF ONE. Well, maybe my wife will make it a majority of two. At least in most cases. Still, I just don't understand some things and this list will not be all inclusive, so I may visit this subject again in the future. Or have I already did this at least once. (shoulder shrug here, cause Frankly, My Dear.)
1. Why is the media, and supposedly the "world" so obsessed with the death of that "TV Star" from Glee. He killed himself with drugs. Call it that and get on with other things of more importance. But to talk about it day after day after day is not necessary.
2. Read statement Number 1 and substitute the name of Michael Jackson. Same thing. Just another drug induced death. By Michael, even if a Dr. did the final injection.
3. Why spend so much time out side of a hospital waiting for a baby to be born. When nature says it's time, he or she will come into the world of priviledge, and all the watching will not change that. And I like Natalie Morales, but for her and NBC to spend time and money while she waits in London for this baby is just nonsense. Spend that money on world hunger or something worthwhile. the world will know when the baby arrives and sitting outside the hospital for days on end won't make it happen any sooner. Even the Queen can't change that.
4. Pizza. I guess I could stop right there, but this is my blog, so I won't. However, I do understand that most people do like and eat Pizza. I don't. Have I ever ate Pizza. Yes. Will I ever do so again. Maybe. But if you invite me to dinner and you are having Pizza, please tell me in advance so I can get something to eat before I show up. I haved ate Pizza Hut Pizza, Papa Johns Pizza home made Pizza's, store bought frozen Pizza. This over several decades. I have yet to find one I like. And why would any one eat a slice of Pizza, when they could have a TACO, or a steak from Texas Roadhouse, or a Filet Mignon from the Texas Land and Cattle Company. Or a PB&J sandwich. Just sayin.
5. Hollywood. I haven't been to a movie in years. Not cause I don't like movies. I do. Or I did. I just haven't seen any thing advertised that I would like to go see. With the potty humor and the serious movies full of filthy language, I am just not interested. Most TV shows are getting to be the same way. And while there are, or were, actors/actresses I liked, I never fell in love with any of them and didn't understand when I was younger, a lot younger, the obsession of my peers over the stars. As I am now decades older, I understand that obsession with stars, singers, actors, sports players, even less. The fact that we don't even have a movie theater in our area has nothing to do with me not going to a movie either. Maybe Eleanor Burns or Ree Drummond would be appropriate people to admire. At least they are real people. In my opinion.
6. Cars. What's this obsession some people have with cars. Muscle cars, old antique cars, car shows, big pickups and trucks. The 18 wheeler type. Oh! wait. I totally understand that one.
AND THAT'S THE VIEW FROM THE DITCH BANK