Thursday, March 24, 2016

A FEW RAMBLINGS

YEP, I'M BACK WITH MORE RAMBLINGS ABOUT THINGS THAT I OBSERVE IN MY UNEDUCATED WAY.  So, most of these are not even related to each other.  Well, maybe.
1. Why are Catholic Nuns concerned about a birth control bill in their insurance policy.  That should not even be on their radar.  OK, I know there is more to this than meets the eye of the media, but sometimes you just have to wonder, the way the report is presented.

2.  Do I even want to get into the political scene at this point.  It seems to me that the tics are doing a worse job on each other than I could ever do, even if my blog were to be read by many. All I can say at this point is that there is some common sense come November.  The problem is that common sense is just not that common.

3. The Staff of life.  We have been without water off and on for the past two days.  You don't realize how much you depend on water being there until you don't have it. Oh, we had water to drink, and there are emergency supplies, but still, the convenience of water is a given until it is not available at the turn of the tap.

4. Weather. Here where I live we have wind and dust. And lots of it.  Well, today hasn't been so bad.  But just a few miles, well a few hundred miles, although it is only across a State line, Colorado is buried in a winter blizzard of snow.  Welcome to spring time. 

Hope you all have a happy Easter and remember why we celebrate it.

AND THAT'S THE VIEW FROM THE DITCH BANK

1 comment:

Answer here if you feel the need