Tuesday, December 4, 2018

SOME RECENT OBVERSATIONS

HERE IS A SHORT LIST OF SOME RECENT OBSERVATIONS.

They aren't any thing new, just something to put in a post that has nothing to do with politics.  Well, i think it will go that way. 
1. How you can tell it is Christmas time.  The ads on TV or advertising the Chia Pets and the Clapper.
2. While walking to the post office in my little town I saw a man hole cover by the side walk. On the cover it said   "Sanitary Sewer".  Well, OK, I thought. If there was ever a case of false advertising that would be it.  Kinda like a garbage dump being called a sanitary landfill.  Just don't compute.
3. After going on 6 decades of marriage I realize that there are a few things that my wife and I just don't agree on.  And I am OK with that, since they are, in the overall scheme of things, things of no great importance any way.
4. Regardless of the turmoil in the world, birds still tweet and dogs still love their owners and they are not concerned with what any one thinks.
And that's the view from the ditch bank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answer here if you feel the need