Monday, May 16, 2016

WELL, I PROCRASTINATE

NO, I'M NOT SEEING RED.  ALTHOUGH I COULD, IF I LET MYSELF.  I started out this year to post my opinions of the various Presidential candidates, most of whom I don't really like or care for.  But as the season has progressed and the candidates began dropping like flies, I decided to just let them fare for themselves. Which they would do any way, without me. And since there are so few people who actually take the time to read this post any way, I just felt that for my own good, I would not comment any more on the presidential race.  Well, mostly not any way.  Who knows what the future may hold.
So, for my peace of mind and my stress level, I will just stay with more pleasant subjects.  I and my wife decided that we would be more kind in the future. I am sure she will follow through. I will try. 
One thing that helped with this decision was my trip to the vampire (AKA Lab) office this morning. There was a lady there that complained about everything. She didn't like that the technician that is usually there to draw her blood was not there. She didn't like a former technician who was "horrible"  ( I liked her, BTW,the former tech)  She complained about most every thing and did it vocally.  I have never did that in the lab, and I am a hard draw, but I just sit a take whatever, and well, enough said about that.   So, future posts, such as they may be, I will try to be nicer to the tics and others that I interact with. Maybe if I do that, others will also and who knows, just one nice and kind act on my part may change someone's attitude for the better and it may even domino.
AND THAT'S THE VIEW FROM THE DITCH BANK 

4 comments:

  1. Aw, who knows? Maybe you'll come join me on the peace love and hippie side... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well, no let's not get too carried away. Baby steps here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, well, no let's not get too carried away. Baby steps here.

    ReplyDelete

Answer here if you feel the need