Monday, November 9, 2015

RANT # 3

THE ONLY THING THAT QUALIFIES THIS AS A RANT, is that it pertains to the tics and the news media.  Other than that, it is just a comment.  
OK, I'm going to put myself out there.  But before I do, I will say this. I believe that the American public should vote and that who they, or we, vote for is private.  Now, having said that, I am favoring Ben Carson.  Who I actually vote for remains to be seen, determining on how things go. I believe Trump is probably a good business man. How good depends on how honest he is in his dealings. Things that I know nothing about.  I do know that every time one of the people gets close to him in popularity, he attacks them, usually with belittling insults.  I don't like that.  Now, Ben Carson is being attacked. Why?  Well, I think mostly by Trump because he's pulling ahead of Trump in the polls.  Mostly by the media, because they don't like him, so they are going back, in some cases way back, and digging up things that have no bearing on any thing and causing him to justify or clarify himself from 40 years ago, instead of dealing with the current issues. Do I think Trump would be a good President.  Yes I do, If you could run government like a business. Unfortunately, the board of directors, in this case, all have other agendas and someone like Trump won't be able to deal with them. Will Ben Carson? Maybe. Time will tell.  Jeb Bush maybe could, but he won't be elected. Why? Because he's a Bush and the people are tired of the Bush's right now.  They are tired of the Clinton's' right now also, but the reason Hilarious is ahead in the polls is because she does not have a viable candidate opposing her. That may change. We can always hope.  And one last thing, before I close this missive.  After the last Republican debate, the candidates complained about the moderator and the questions that were ask.  I did not watch the debate, only the media reports, but from what I was able to glean from the biased media was that the candidates, all of them, were concerned that the questions were frivolous and didn't deal with the issues.  Mr. Obama then poked fun of them and said if they can't handle a TV moderator then  the Russians and the Chinese won't be concerned.  My opinion, they weren't there to "handle" a moderator. They were there to debate the issues and that was the problem.  Maybe the Russians and the Chinese are concerned about which of the Pubs get in the final running.
AND THAT'S THE VIEW FROM THE DITCH BANK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answer here if you feel the need