Friday, March 27, 2015

I just have to wonder why.

JUST A COUPLE OF SHORT NEWS ITEMS:  One I will expound on a little more than the other one.   So, the first one.  President Obama wants to eliminate the Freedom of Information act. Every time he comes up with something like this, he always has a seemingly plausible reason. Just a little digging will usually uncover the real reason for his decision.  Wonder why he wants to do this.  Dig Dig Dig.
The second one is LEGS.  More specifically the legs of Taylor Swift.  No, I am not obsessed with her legs. Or even her, for that matter. But the news reported that she has insured her legs for $40 million. And why does she think her legs are worth that much?  Because, she said, if something happened to her legs, she wouldn't be able to put on her show. Well, I guess when a "singer" can't sing, they have to do something.  And I do not own an album of hers, nor will I. Every time I happen to be unlucky enough to hear her, it always sounds like the first song she ever came out with. All in a monotone. So you have to put on a show. Wouldn't it be a novel idea for her to just stand, or even sit, and sing. Adele does that, as well as a lot of the older time country singers I like. When they put on shows, that is. But, I guess some people can do whatever she does with her legs and Garth Brooks can rope swing across the stage among fireworks going off and smashing guitars.  Others just sing songs that are fun to listen to.  I guess if something happens to Ms. Swifts legs, she can use the $40 million to take voice lessons and learn to sing, then she can actually entertain her fans with her songs and her voice.  Or maybe not. 
AND THAT'S THE VIEW FROM THE DITCH BANK

1 comment:

Answer here if you feel the need